Sunday, December 4, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Please click here for details!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
I am truly humbled and honored to work with an organization like this one.
- Direct Relief is responding with shipments of medicines and medical supplies that are reaching local health partners to treat earthquake survivors.
- Direct Relief emergency response staff are on the ground in Haiti, providing expert logistics assistance to other relief organizations to coordinate delivery of medical and nutritional supplies.
- Direct Relief has been working with health partners in Haiti since 1964.
- Direct Relief has provided nearly $60 million (wholesale) in medical material assistance to Haiti since 2000, focusing on primary health care and basic medical supplies.
- Direct Relief’s response efforts are fast, involve local partners, and are coordinated with other international organizations and governmental authorities to ensure the most efficient use of resources. Direct Relief’s urgent priority is to assist people in Haiti in the immediate aftermath of this emergency, and will continue throughout the major longer term recovery anticipated.
About Direct Relief International
Founded in 1948, Direct Relief is a Santa Barbara, California-based nonprofit organization focused on improving quality of life by bringing critically needed medicines and supplies to local healthcare providers worldwide. Direct Relief has provided more than $1 billion in privately funded humanitarian aid since 2000, including more than $150 million in assistance in the United States. It has earned a fundraising efficiency score of 99 percent or better from Forbes for the past eight years, and is ranked by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as California’s largest international nonprofit organization based on private support. For more information, please visit www.DirectRelief.org.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, December 11, 2009
WEDDING PLANNER – Alexandra Kolendrianos / FLORIST – Flowerwild (Kate Holt) / PHOTOGRAPHER – Jessica Claire / HAIR – Sheila Stone / MAKEUP – Stacey Craven / LIGHTING – Bella Vista Designs / VIDEOGRAPHER – Living Cinema / RENTALS – Classic Party Rentals / DRESS – Elizabeth Fillmore (“Odine” Dress) / CAKE – Christine Dahl / INVITATIONS – Tracy Lazaro / VENUE – San Ysidro Ranch / ENTERTAINMENT – Santa Barbara String Quartet / OFFICIANT – Reverend Richard Tobin / LINENS – La Tavola Linens